ALCAVIS® BLEACH-WIPE 1:50
Blow the lid off canister wipes.
Canister wipes lose efficacy when their lids are left open.1 When moved between patient rooms, canisters can carry environmental contamination, risking infection spread.2
Alcavis® single-use wipes give you effective bleach disinfection where you need it, at the right dilution.
Care In Action.
- Ideal for use on hard surfaces (e.g, counters, exam tables, beds, carts, I.V. poles, wheelchairs, dialysis machines, commercial kitchens, etc.)
- Effective against MRSA, VRE, S. pneumonia, S. pyrogens, P. aeruginosa, S. enterica & S. aureus, Norovirus
- Stable: 18-month shelf life
- Consistent and accurate concentration of bleach every time
- CDC & OSHA compliant
Portable | Accessible | Convenient
We can no longer accept Alcavis 1:50 Bleach Wipe orders by the box. The minimum order quantity is by the case (8 boxes per case).
1. Rutala et al. Monitoring and improving the effectiveness of surface cleaning and disinfection. Amer. J. Inf. Ctrl. 2016
2. Alhmidi & Donskey, et al. Contaminated Portable Equipment Is a Potential Vector for Dissemination of Pathogens in the Intensive Care Unit. Inf. Ctrl & Hosp. Epidem. 2017.