ALCAVIS® BLEACH-WIPE 1:100
Blow the lid off canister wipes.
Canister wipes lose efficacy when their lids are left open.1 When moved between patient rooms, canisters can carry environmental contamination, risking infection spread.2
Alcavis® single-use wipes give you effective bleach disinfection where you need it, at the right dilution.
Care In Action.
- Ideal for hard surfaces and materials yet gentle for daily use on screens, walls, treatment rooms, dialysis machines & powder coated objects
- Low-level dilution
- Fast-acting kill power
- Eradicates S.aureus, P. aeruginosa & S. enterica
- Consistent and accurate concentration of bleach every time
- Stable: 18-month shelf life
Portable | Accessible | Convenient
We can no longer accept Alcavis 1:100 Bleach Wipe orders by the box. The minimum order quantity is by the case (8 boxes per case).
1. Rutala et al. Monitoring and improving the effectiveness of surface cleaning and disinfection. Amer. J. Inf. Ctrl. 2016
2. Alhmidi & Donskey, et al. Contaminated Portable Equipment Is a Potential Vector for Dissemination of Pathogens in the Intensive Care Unit. Inf. Ctrl & Hosp. Epidem. 2017.