ALCAVIS® 50 High-Level Disinfectant
High-Level Disinfectant for High-Level Infection Control
Infections are the second leading cause of death in patients with end-stage renal disease (ESRD).1
Central-line associated blood stream infections (CLABSI) are one of the deadliest healthcare-associated
infections. Patients with CLABSIs are 2.3 times more likely to die from these infections.2
Alcavis50™ provides efficient, thorough disinfection that won’t damage catheters,
caps, or connectors.
- Compatible: With ALL catheters, caps & connectors on the market
- Fast-Acting: 60-second kill time against bacteria, fungi, spores, mycobacteria, and viruses
- Timesaving: 2-minute application time
- Stable: 30-month shelf life; 180 days once opened
High-level disinfectant ready to combat the next era of catheter related infection
1. Soi et al. Prevention of catheter-related bloodstream infections in patients on hemodialysis: challenges and management strategies. Int. J. Nea-> Nephr. Renovascular Diseases, 2016.
2. Stevens et al. Inpatient costs, mortality and 30-day re-admission in patients with central-line-associated bloodstream infections. Clin. Micro. & Inf. 2014