NEW! ALUVISTM UV Sanitizing System
A safe and easy system to reduce microbial contamination on mobile hand held devices!
Research shows that hand-held devices are a reservoir of many pathogenic bacteria that can infect workers, patients and visitors in a healthcare setting.1
What makes the ALUVIS Unique?
- Sanitizes hand-held devices in 35 seconds
- Easy-to-use system
How do I use ALUVIS:
- Place your device on the input tray
- The device will automatically move through the ALUVIS exposing all surfaces to the UV light, with no shadow effect
- When sanitizing is complete the device will exit on the opposite side of ALUVIS
- Additional devices can be placed on the input tray sequentially without waiting for the prior device to finish
Safe and easy-to-use
- All UV light is contained within the ALUVIS
- Devices will not be damaged by UV light
- No liquids, creams or sprays are used in the process
Convenient and practical
- Table-top machine can be placed anywhere
- Sanitizes hand-held devices in areas of high usage – such as hospitals and schools
Greater than 99.9% effective against:
• Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumonia, Geobacillus stearothermophilus (spores).2
• Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococci (VRE), Clostridium difficile (CDiff), Acinetobacter baumannii.2
1 Tekerekoglu, ms. AmJ Infect Control. 2011; 39:379-381
2 Data on file.